6 reasons why the global temperature is rising
1. The rate at which the ice poles are melting is increasing. ( There is nothing that we can do about this. )
2. The melting of the ice poles releases enormous amounts of methane from the sea bed. ( There is nothing that we can do about this. )
3. The increased use of fossil fuels for energy.
4. Bush and forest fires contribute to more heat, and also to less material for the binding of greenhouse gases. ( Unfortunately fires destroy vegetation and ecosystems faster than new ones can be created. )
5. The amount of water in the ground, water reserves and watercourses is being reduced, and will eventually disappear. (This will create enormous problems for an increasing world population. )
6. Factor X – We are in the process of learning the effects of climate change, and a hot future will tell….
A 10 degree rise in temperature will ruin our basic crops and cause food shortages.
In order to STOP the next climate change disaster, we should have a one year amnesty, where Climate Change counter-productive activities are replaced with eco-friendly activities until late 2014.