After nine months of extensively studying and evaluating the Empire State Building, the project team has discovered several research topics that could help accelerate greater carbon savings across the U.S. and global existing commercial building stock.
The project team realizes many other groups and projects are attempting to address similar issues. To comment on your work in these areas, please email email@example.com, and we will update the research site accordingly.
- Developing the Business Case and Approaches to Capturing Tenant Energy Savings
- Broadening the Types of Retrofit Energy Efficiency Measures that are Commonly Adopted
- Diagnosing When to Retrofit or Retro-Commission a Building
- Optimizing the Whole-Building Retrofit Process
- Your Comments on Energy Efficiency Research in Commercial Building Retrofits