Sports club organisation
Things that sports clubs can do to reduce their impact on the the environment in the U.K.
- Recycling shower and shampoo bottles at all plants, thanks to a local ‘member firm’.
- Showering with water-saving nozzles will help to conserve water resources.
- By keeping the sauna / steam room to a maximum of 80°C, you help the environment by reducing energy consumption.
- Providing recycling facilities on site.
- Self-sorting all cans / plastic bottles, light bulbs, paper, cardboard, batteries and metal.
- Using only ISO certified cleaning companies that use environmentally friendly cleaning products.
- Using environmentally friendly office paper and receipt rolls.
- Using timer-controlled ventilation where appropriate.
- Installing motion sensor lighting in toilets in all new construction and renovation applications.
The sports organisation can also
- Customize the lighting to environmentally friendly led lighting throughout the establishment. (also in facade signs).
- Install motion sensor lighting throughout the resort.
- Sign green energy contracts.
- Install meter energy saving and auto-adjust the energy consumption.